This is two sample pages from the book and a section of the video that corresponds to it. It is from Project #5, beginning on page 45. Project #5 continues for eight more pages than what is shown. It combines:
1) Making a border-corner for one corner and copying it to the others;
2) Placing a wreath pattern around the center star;
3) Placing designs in the center star points;
4) Placing a flower in the center square,
5) Echoing to fill and
6) Mask off the unwanted lines.
You may want to see more information on theSyllabus.
The video follows:
There is more information on this training course and material than than can be put on one page. Please refer to the following links to explore the extent of this training.